dimanche 16 juin 2013

infinitive and gerund forms

Infinitive and gerund forms

The infinitive and Gerund forms [Activity]
1-      America always insists on [punish] the terrorists of September 2001.
2-      She didn’t allow me [ get] married to another woman.
3-      He wants to teach me how [use] the computer.
4-      ‘let me [explain] you what happened first before you judge me.
5-      We are compelled [respect] the private life of other people.
6-      I watched my mother [ make ] pizza many times but I didn’t learn anything.
7-      Maria is busy [ prepare] for the birth of her new baby next week.
8-      Marakesh and Agadir are great cities. They are really worth [visit].
9-      The Egyptian football team is afraid of [lose] the next match against Algeria.
10-  We saw the thieves [break] into the house but couldn’t do anything.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire